General Dentistry Reno
Our Reno family dentistry services are backed by years of experience and the latest technology available. We strive to take our general dentistry treatments in Reno beyond other practices. We provide non-pediatric dental services including:
● Other general dental services…
Get the treatment you need, contact a Reno dentist today.
Unlike most general medical practitioners, we use a sophisticated sleep study kit to get first-hand data about your sleeping disorder while you sleep. We also utilize scanning technology to find any obstructions in your nasal cavity or airway that might be causing your disorder. At Well Beyond Dental, we don’t just aim to treat your problem but we also try to determine the root cause of your disorder. View our list of sleep disorders we treat:
• Sleep Apnea Those suffering from sleep apnea may have trouble breathing while sleeping, which can affect energy and overall health. We use advanced scanning technology to determine the cause and develop an appropriate treatment program.
• Grinding Teeth Grinding teeth can be an unconscious sleeping habit that can cause jaw pain and permanent dental damage.
• Snoring Frequent snoring may be caused by an obstruction to the airway, poor sleeping patterns, and position.
• Insomnia If you spend many nights having difficulties falling asleep or staying asleep, you may be suffering from insomnia. With our thorough evaluations, we’ll find the cause of your insomnia and the restful sleep you’ve been looking for.
• Other sleep-related breathing disorders
At Well Beyond Dental, we provide Reno dentistry services based on your unique situation.
Reno Oral Care Health
Everyday, you use your jaw to talk, eat, swallow, and laugh. For those suffering from TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder), any of these activities may cause pain ranging from mild to debilitating. For many, frequent jaw pain caused by TMJ can affect your entire life. TMJ may cause headaches, sleep difficulties, pain while socializing – interrupting your life at the worst moments.
Our team of Reno dentists specializes in diagnosing and treating TMJ. Since TMJ can arise from a past jaw injury, arthritis, or even overuse, we’ll begin by determining the cause of your TMJ. First, we’ll review your medical history and conduct a thorough head and neck evaluation. From this information, we’ll develop a non-surgical treatment plan specifically for your unique case.
We understand the importance of providing you with a relief from frequent jaw pain. If you are suffering from TMJ, or think you might be, contact Well Beyond Dental today to schedule an appointment with a Reno dentist.
Available Onsite Therapy
We understand the importance of good oral health, but we also understand some people struggle with fear and anxiety during a dental visit. Mindi Neugebauer is our onsite therapist who helps patients build their own confidence and overcome their dental fears. She provides counseling sessions that will help ease the mind and guide people toward feeling better about dental treatment. Mindi is conveniently located inside our own Well Beyond Reno dentist office.
We are proud to be one of over 200,000 locations that provide CareCredit options for financing treatment. Our goal is to give you the option to pay how you want. See how much monthly payments with CareCredit would cost with this handy payment calculator.