To Our Valued Patients:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions when you arrive at the office.
- Our waiting room has been rearranged to comply with social distancing guidelines and all unnecessary items that could potential transmit diseases have been removed (e.g. magazines, water bottles, coffee station).
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Because of this there may be some limitations on appointments.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the waiting area at any one time.
Providing Whole Body Health Through Specialized Oral Care
Comprehensive Reno Family Dentistry
Our dental treatments stem from decades of combined experience providing Reno with general dentistry and oral health treatments.
Advanced Onsite Technology
Our general dentistry office in Reno is equipped with state-of-the-art technology that allows us to provide dental and oral care that goes beyond other practices.
Chronic Pain Diagnosis
Your Reno, NV dentist will provide a thorough diagnosis of chronic oral and facial pain. We will work with you to determine the cause of your pain and guide you on a path of healing.
Meet Reno NV Dentist, Dr. Tammy
Born and raised in Reno, Dr. Tammy attended the University of Nevada for her undergraduate education. Both her dad, Monte Neugebauer, and brother, Brady Neugebauer, are dentists. Dr. Tammy was very influenced by the two and aspired to be a Reno dentist as well. She made the career choice to attend the University of the Pacific, Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco to begin her path of becoming a Reno dentist. After graduating in 2005, her education continued in Florida where she attended an Academic Education in General Dentistry at Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Tammy has been a dentist in Reno NV ever since returning in 2006. She began practicing at Dr. Lloyd B Austin’s pediatric dental office as well as an associate with her family at Reno Dental Associates. In 2013, Dr. Tammy took ownership of Dr. Monte’s Reno dentistry practice, allowing him to slow down and eventually retire in 2016.
Find out more about Reno NV Dentist, Dr. Tammy, and the amazing Reno dentistry team at Well Beyond Dental.
Our Reno Dentistry Services
Well Beyond Dental provides the Reno, NV area with experienced general dentistry oral treatments to improve whole body health. We take pride in our long history of providing Reno with general dentistry services as well as diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea, migraines, and TMJ. Our Reno dentist provides the following services:
Reno General Dentistry
• Teeth cleaning
• Other general dental services
Oral & Facial Health
• TMJ Disorder
• Sleeping Disorders and Sleep Apnea Treatment
• Chronic Head, Face, and Neck pain
• Headaches and Migraines
• Grinding Teeth
• Orthopedic Dysfunction
Reno Dentistry Treatments That Go Beyond Dental
At Well Beyond Dental, our team of professionals and Reno dentists provide care that goes beyond the mouth to treat whole body health issues. We strive to give you not only the best dental treatments but also an answer to the cause of your ailment. We offer Reno family dentistry services as well as other services that go Beyond Dental.
The experience needed to
bring back healthy living
Our Reno NV dentistry team uses a comprehensive evaluation process refined through decades of experience to develop your treatment program. Based on our evaluation, your treatment may include:
• Physical Therapy (Cold Laser, Trigger Point Therapy, Prolotherapy)
• Oral Appliance Therapy
• Non-Surgical Rehabilitation
• Nutritional Counseling
• Multi-Disciplinary Referrals